The examination is open to radiologists and radiology residents in their fifth year of training. These are the EDiR eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must at least be in their fifth year of national radiology training at the time of the examination.
- Active membership of the relevant national radiological society in the year of the examination is required.
- Candidates must be ESR full members, corresponding members or members in training in the year of the examination.
Find below the requested documentation during the online application process. There are direct links to download the proof templates. We recommend online submission of the required documents, but they can also be sent by email to diploma@myEBR.org. It is not necessary to use the templates provided, but all documents must be in English.
- A proof of training indicating the duration of radiology training and expected date of completion (if not completed) issued by the training institution. In case your training is complete we kindly ask you to send your Certificate of Completion of Training.
- In cases where the duration of the training programme is less than five years, a proof of experience as a supervised staff radiologist is required.
- Proof of active membership of the relevant national radiological society.
- A scanned copy of your passport.