Relevant information to apply via the ACI platform
Terms and Conditions
Please download and read the ACI Terms and Conditions carefully before applying. Note that the annexes attached to the document are just for information purposes. Before beginning with the formal application process, the applicant must complete the application form available on this website under the Live Event Form.
Once the form has been fulfilled and sent by the Applicant, the ACI will check if the Event or elearning material proposed fits in the scope of the accreditation process organized by EBR/UEMS related to the imaging field. Afterwards, the Applicant will receive an email from ACI with all official documents that must be completed and sent by email to the ACI, in order to formally begin the application process.
Consult here the fees for the accreditation of Live Events:
- From 1 to 100 participants 192,5€ (accreditation fee= 167,5€ + processing fee 25€)
- From 101 to 250 participants 412,5€ (accreditation fee= 337,5€ + processing fee 75€)
- From 251 to 500 participants 742,5€ (accreditation fee= 667,5€ + processing fee 75€)
- From 501 to 1,000participants 1,100€ (accreditation fee= 1,000€ + processing fee 100€)
- From 1,001 to 2,000 participants 1,430€ (accreditation fee= 1,330€ + processing fee 100€)
- From 2,001 to 5,000 participants 2,805€ (accreditation fee= 2,655€ + processing fee 150€)
- More than 5,000 participants 4,840€ (accreditation fee= 4,640€ + processing fee 200€)
Consult here the fees for the accreditation of E-learning materials
Accreditation of individual e-learning modules or e-learning modules of apps:
- € 550 For 1 module
- € 1,100 for up to 10 accredited modules
- € 1,650 for up to 20 accredited modules
- € 2,200 for up to 30 accredited modules
- € 3,300 for up to 40 accredited modules
- € 5,500 for up to 50 accredited modules
- € 8,250 for up to 100 accredited modules
- € 11,000 for more than 100 accredited modules
Accreditation of educational e-learning platforms:
- 1,100€ for up to 10 accredited modules
- 1,650€ for up to 20 accredited modules
- 2,200€ for up to 30 accredited modules
- 3,300€ for up to 40 accredited modules
- 5,500€ for up to 50 accredited modules
- 8,250€ for up to 100 accredited modules
- 11,000€ for more than 100 accredited modules
In addition there will be a fee of 275€ to be paid every year for the quality control review by the UEMS/EBR.
E-library: flat fee of € 5,500 (in addition there will be a fee of € 275 to be paid every year for the quality control review by the UEMS/EBR)
The above fees are VAT excluded.
The European Board of Radiology (EBR) is an independent organisation dedicated to the investigation, development and implementation of certification and accreditation activities and programmes in the field of radiology and imaging diagnosis in Europe.
The Accreditation Council in Imaging (ACI) is the accreditation body of the EBR and
is responsible for the accreditation of live educational events and e-learning materials in collaboration with the UEMS-EACCME. Additionally, the ACI aims to investigate the last trends and developments in radiology education.
For that reason, one of the tasks of the ACI Policy Committee is the research of the evolution, trends and needs of the radiological community in Continuing Medical Education in Europe and beyond, which is carried out through yearly surveys among the members of the European Society of Radiology (ESR).
We are pleased to offer you the reports on the results of the surveys conducted so far:
You can consult the upcoming and past CME events by browsing through the EACCME search engine for accredited events.