Exam introduction – EDiR Islamabad 2020
Welcome. This is the online application for the upcoming EDiR examination in Islamabad in 2020.
The European Board of Radiology (EBR) is pleased to announce that the upcoming examination for the European Diploma in Radiology (EDiR) in Pakistan will take place on Sunday April 19, 2020 in Islamabad at the FAST National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences
The European Diploma in Radiology provides radiologists with a clear, objective and ESR-endorsed seal of approval, which is based on a high standard of knowledge as defined by the ESR European Training Curriculum. EDiR is gaining recognition internationally, which makes it the perfect way to prove your knowledge of general radiology at an international level.
Who can sit the examination?
Candidates must be certified radiologists with:
An FCPS degree/ MD degree
An MCPS/DMRD diploma + 3 years of additional supervised professional experience
The following documents should be received by the EBR office before March 1, 2020:
- A scanned copy of your FCPS diploma or your MD degree.
- A scanned copy of your MCPS/DMRD diploma and a proof of experience as a supervised staff radiologist for at least two years.
- A up-to-date proof of profession provided by the current employing hospital/institution up to date
- An updated proof of membership of your national society of Radiology; RSP (Radiological Society of Pakistan) in case of Pakistani applicants.
- A scanned copy of your passports.
Please note that candidates are responsible for the validity of all documents and the application data.
The final decision on a candidate’s admission will be made by the European Board of Radiology on a case-by-case basis.
Find more information at www.myEBR.org or diploma@myEBR.org
EBR does not respond, assume any responsibility and does not provide any refund for payments made with respect to an application that is withdrawn, unsuccessful or invalid, due to circumstances not attributable to the Organization.