Exam introduction EDiR – March 29, 2020 New Delhi
Open exclusively to Indian candidates who are Life/Provisional Life Members of IRIA.
Welcome. This is the online application for the upcoming EDiR examination in New Delhi on March 29, 2020.
The European Board of Radiology (EBR) is pleased to announce that, based on a collaboration between the EBR and the Indian Radiological and Imaging Association (IRIA), a new sitting for the European Diploma in Radiology (EDiR) in India has been confirmed for March 29, 2020. The European Diploma in Radiology provides radiologists with a clear, objective and ESR-endorsed seal of approval, which is based on a high standard of knowledge as defined by the ESR European Training Curriculum. EDiR is gaining recognition internationally, which makes it the perfect way to prove your knowledge of general radiology at an international level.
Candidates who apply before October 12 will benefit from free ECR 2020 registration*
Limited number of places available.
*Congress fees that have already been paid will not be refunded by the ESR.
The following special conditions will apply to this examination:
- All candidates must be Life/Provisional Life Members of IRIA. The office of IRIA shall verify the membership of the Candidates.
- In order to meet the expenses to be incurred for the arrangements of EDiR Examination in India, IRIA shall charge a nominal fee of INR 25,000/- (INR Twenty-five thousand only) from each Candidate, who is appearing for this Examination. This fee is mandatory.
- IRIA shall award Diplomate of ICRI (DICR) to the eligible Candidates who pass the EDiR Examination as per the regulations of ICRI and IRIA prevailing at that time
Who can sit the examination?
- Indian nationals who are Life/Provisional Life Members of IRIA.
- Radiologists with over four years of training/supervised professional experience
Documentation required for admission to the examination:
The following documents must be submitted and received by the EBR office before December 13 of 2019:
- A proof of training indicating the duration of radiology training issued by the training institution. A template for the proof of training can be downloaded here.
- A proof of active membership of IRIA
- A scanned copy of your passport
- A proof of profession by the current employing hospital/institution. A template for the proof of profession can be downloaded here.
- A proof of practice years as a supervised staff radiologist after your completion of radiology training is required. A template for the proof of practice years can be downloaded here.
We recommend submitting the required documents online, but they can also be sent by email to diploma@myEBR.org. It is not necessary to use the provided templates but all documents must be in English.
As soon as your application has been submitted you will not be able to upload any more documents. Please prepare them carefully before applying or send them by email after application.
EBR does not respond, assume any responsibility and does not provide any refund for payments made with respect to an application that is withdrawn, unsuccessful or invalid, due to circumstances not attributable to the Organization.