Exam introduction EDiR – April 21, 2024 Islamabad
Open exclusively to Radiological Society of Pakistan (RSP) members.
Welcome. This is the online application for the upcoming EDiR examination in Islamabad on April 21, 2024.
The European Board of Radiology (EBR) is pleased to announce that, based on a collaboration between the EBR and the Radiological Society of Pakistan (RSP), a new sitting for the European Diploma in Radiology (EDiR) in Islamabad has been confirmed for April 21, 2024. The European Diploma in Radiology provides radiologists with a clear, objective and ESR-endorsed seal of approval, which is based on a high standard of knowledge as defined by the ESR European Training Curriculum. EDiR is gaining recognition internationally, which makes it the perfect way to prove your knowledge of general radiology at an international level.
Who can sit the examination?
- Radiologists with over four years of training/supervised professional experience.
- RSP members.
Documentation required for admission to the examination:
The following documents must be submitted and received by the EBR office before March 31st, 2024:
- A scanned copy of your FCPS degree or your MD degree
- A scanned copy of your MCPS/DMRD diploma and a proof of experience as a supervised staff radiologist for at least two years
- A proof of profession provided by the current employing hospital/institution up to date.
- An updated proof of membership of the RSP (Radiological Society of Pakistan).
- A scanned copy of your passport/ national ID.
We recommend submitting the required documents online, but they can also be sent by email to diploma@myEBR.org. It is not necessary to use the provided templates but all documents must be in English.
You can upload your documents in your candidate area up to two weeks before your examination date.
Please use the log ins you have created to access your candidate area
EBR does not respond, assume any responsibility and does not provide any refund for payments made with respect to an application that is withdrawn, unsuccessful or invalid, due to circumstances not attributable to the Organization.