Welcome. This is the online application for the EDiR examination.
Success in the examination will certify a standard of radiological knowledge deemed appropriate for independent practice in General Radiology by the ESR. The knowledge base for the examination is as laid out in the ESR European Training Curriculum.
The EDiR examination is open to radiologists and radiology residents in their fifth year of training in compliance with the requirements.
Documentation required for entry to the examination:
For entry to the examination the following documents must be submitted and received by the EBR office before June 21st of 2021:
- A proof of training indicating the duration of radiology training and expected date of completion (if not completed) issued by the training institution. A template for the proof of training can be downloaded here.
- A proof of active membership of the relevant national radiological society. A template for the proof of national society membership can be downloaded here.
- A scanned copy of your passport
- A proof of profession by the current employing hospital/institution. For corresponding members only. A template for the proof of profession can be downloaded here.
- A proof of practice years as a supervised staff radiologist after your completion of radiology training is required. For candidates with less than 5 years of training only. A template for the proof of practice years can be downloaded here.
We recommend online submission of the required documents but they can also be sent by email to diploma@myEBR.org.
It is not required to use the provided templates but all documents must be in English.
You can upload your documents in your candidate area up to two weeks before your examination date.
Please use the log ins you have created to access your candidate area
EBR does not respond, assume any responsibility and does not provide any refund for payments made with respect to an application that is withdrawn, unsuccessful or invalid, due to circumstances not attributable to the Organization.